Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council tax band Moorgate?

I would like to know the c/tax band for a four b/roomed bungalow on Renville Close, Moorgate Rotherham.

Asked on Oct 13 2011, General in Rotherham | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 1

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Check with the council, or visit their website and they should have a search function there.

    Answered on Oct 17 2011, Report content
  • We would suggest that you check with the Local Authority for the area. They will be able to provide you with all the information you require.

    Answered on Feb 1 2012, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Rotherham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General