Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council tax bandings?

What are the details of council tax banding for 3 Crab Lane Scarborough?

Asked on Apr 22 2011, General in Scarborough | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Check with your local council and/or on there website.

    Answered on Apr 26 2011, Report content
  • In case you didn't find out, it's in Band C. Probably about £1250 p.a.

    Answered on Aug 25 2011, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Scarborough questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General