Skip to main content Skip to footer

Costs of the restoration of the Chancel.

What does this mean for me to be responsible to pay for the restoration of the Chancel in a Church local to the property? Is any insurance which can cover unexpected bills from the Church?

Asked on May 8 2010, General in Sheffield | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Don't know too much about it, but if the property lies within the parish of a church, it can request the owner along with other residents to contribute to presumably, any repairs. However, you can buy an insurance which is based on a sliding scale and the average cost is around £50-£60 for the cover or you can pay more to cover subsequent purchasers.

    Answered on Jun 22 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Sheffield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General