Skip to main content Skip to footer

Where can I find info regarding when my council house was built?

Asked on Sep 21 2010, General in Sheffield | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Probably the best bet would be to try the housing services manager at the local authority, or the land registry.

    Answered on Sep 23 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Sheffield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General