Skip to main content Skip to footer

Making separate entrance to house without permission?

Can you make a separate entrance to a house without planning? I need my own entrance to house used like flats, with separate living areas etc.

Asked on Dec 8 2010, General in Sheffield | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1
  • If I was you, I would speak to the Buildings Regulations department at your local council for general advice. You don't have to give them your address.

    Answered on Dec 13 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Sheffield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General