Skip to main content Skip to footer

Buy Brand New Flat in Sheffield

I am not a UK citizen, I want to buy a flat in Shefield. Whar the A-Z requirements and steps?

Asked on Aug 10 2012, General in Sheffield | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • You will need proof of funds if a cash purchase or proof of mortgage in place. You will need to use a solictor based in the UK and also do your reasearch before hand on what property to buy especially if it is buy-to-let.

    Answered on Oct 8 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Sheffield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General