Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council Tax bands in Shoreham

What are the council tax bandings for the 3 bed terraces on Bluebird Close Shoreham?

Asked on Jul 18 2011, General in Shoreham-by-Sea | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Check with your council, or on their website.

    Answered on Jul 19 2011, Report content
  • The best way to find out will be to contact Adur District Council, the contact details are on the link below

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jul 19 2011, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Shoreham-by-Sea questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General