Skip to main content Skip to footer

Letter of comfort instead of completion certificate

The house I am thinking of buying has a letter of comfort but no completion certificate will this affect me in the future when selling the property

Asked on Jun 13 2011, General in Shotts | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • As long as your have indemnity insurance... which your seller will pay for, not in slightest. Half the properties in the UK that have had work done on them don't have a completion certificate PS Check with your solicitor

    Answered on Jun 13 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Shotts questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General