Skip to main content Skip to footer

Hi, Any idea how I can trace who sold a house in circa 1994. Even knowing which local Estate Agent sold it would help. Thanks

Sorry - I put all in the title. We need to trace the person who sold a house in circa 1994. Even knowing the Estate Agents who sold it will help. Thanks

Asked on Nov 14 2010, General in Slough | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, Is the house in Slough? Many of the agents in Slough have been around a long time and would have records. If it was Britwell or Manor park there would be a strong chance it was B Simmons on Farnham Road. Or speak to the current owners and trace it back that way. You have a hell of a task so good luck

    Answered on Dec 2 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Slough questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General