Skip to main content Skip to footer

My partner left home a year ago, she now wants to sell. Can she force me to sell?

Asked on Mar 23 2011, General in Slough | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You would need to speak with a solicitor to confirm whether or not she can force the sale.

    Answered on Mar 23 2011, Report content
  • is a free website which may help you. Good luck

    Answered on Mar 24 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Slough questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General