Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

4 Bedroom property for sale

Wish to sell my property and purchase smaller home due to changes in stamp duty. Substantial 4 bedroom property with private gardens Want to act quickly and find most suitable buyer for my property. Please confirm the services that you can offer and do you have any buyers present looking?

Asked on Dec 17 2014, General in Troon | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Only Agents can advertise properties on Zoopla so you would need to go directly to a local estate agent to get your property on this site. If you click on the 'Find Agents' link at the top of this page you'll be able to search for local agents who are Zoopla members. Kind regards, Martin & Co (UK) Ltd

    Answered on Dec 18 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Troon questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General