Skip to main content Skip to footer

I want to buy a property owned by my mother & brother, what legal fees will I need to consider?

How do I go about it? How do I get the house signed over to me from them? What are the expected legal fees that need to be paid and how much estimated? Are there any legal implications buying a property from family?

Asked on Mar 13 2011, General in South Ockendon | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • You’d need to speak with a conveyance solicitor who can confirm how the transaction will work.

    Answered on Mar 15 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in South Ockendon questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General