Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

What do you do when your property details are incorrect?

Our house on the house prices site is stated as a two bedroom property when it is in fact a 3 bedroom property. How do I get this corrected?

Asked on Sep 13 2015, General in South West England | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in South West England questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General