Skip to main content Skip to footer

Management of common land

I am purchasing a property in Ashfield View North Baddesley. A small close properties built in 2005 accessed via a service road. I have only just been informed that the road and parking is maintaned by a property management company who charge annually. Who is responsible for advertising this information at point of sale, the seller or the estate agent?

Asked on Dec 1 2011, General in Southampton | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Southampton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General