Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Buildings Insurance tenants in common

I own 50% share in property , my father owns the other 50% I do not live there , he does live there. Through court order I must insure the property , so do I need landlord building insurance ? as I am non resident ?

Asked on Feb 27 2015, General in Southampton | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Southampton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General