Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Housing benefit and dss

I want to rent a studio flat in London, I am trying hard, but no one accepts a couple on housing benefit. I want to leave this area because there are no jobs here. I would like help, i called the council, but they said i have to find by myself. My studio flat is 200pw, so i would like to find the same price in London. I would like advice, as i am new in the country.

Asked on Jul 12 2016, General in Southampton | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Southampton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General