Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Council tax band for 7 Capel Terrace SS1 1EX?

Asked on May 22 2011, General in Southend-on-Sea | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 3 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Check with the council. You can also do a quick search for which tax band your property comes under on there website.

    Answered on May 23 2011, Report content
  • The best way to find out will be to contact Southend on Sea Borough Council, the contact details are on the link below

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jul 25 2011, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Southend-on-Sea questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General