Skip to main content Skip to footer

Is there anyone that buys into your property with you so you can stay where you are?

Asked on Feb 1 2012, General in Stoke-on-Trent | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 4 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • There are companies who will buy and rent back, but be aware that they don't pay well and the rent is likely to be high. I have added a link with additional advice. If you only want to sell a share of your home, look at this website for starters- I would advise you get good legal advice before selling a share of your property, you need to be very careful who you sell a share to. If money is tight, you could consider taking on a lodger. Whatever you do if considering selling to a cash buy company, don’t be duped into paying for a survey upfront before they offer you a price! Best of luck.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Feb 2 2012, Report content
  • Like the previous response be very aware of specialist companies. They will try and offer 30 - 40% under the market value. I am an investor who would make an offer that we would both be happy with. Contact me and I will make contact

    Answered on Mar 13 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Stoke-on-Trent questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General