Skip to main content Skip to footer

Red ash foundation problems

Has red ash been used in Cordeville Road, Stoke on Trent?

Asked on Mar 24 2012, General in Stoke-on-Trent | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • You need to speak to your local council's Environmental Health Department - ask for contaminated land - they'll be able to advise you.

    Answered on Sep 6 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Stoke-on-Trent questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General