Skip to main content Skip to footer

Energy Performance C

Where/who can give me an Energy Performance?

Asked on Mar 22 2012, General in Surbiton | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Do a Google search. We found someone in our area who had a special offer on for an EPC which was £35 inclusive of VAT. Shop around because you can pay anything from £35- £150+

    Answered on Mar 23 2012, Report content
  • The agents can usually supply them

    Answered on Mar 24 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Surbiton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General