Skip to main content Skip to footer

Buying a house through third party

Im in the middle of a divorce and the family home is up for sale. I've found a house i'd like to buy and my brother has offered to buy it while ours sells. (He will need a morgage to do this) My question is there any way of avoiding having to pay stamp duty twice?

Asked on Feb 15 2013, General in Sutton Coldfield | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Sutton Coldfield questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General