Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How can I get a mortgage to buy house whilst I am a student at uni?

Asked on Mar 13 2014, General in Swansea | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • This won't be possible unless you have a regular income. You only other option would be to get a parent to do it for you. Hope that helps.

    Answered on Mar 13 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Swansea questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General