Skip to main content Skip to footer

Currently, I am living a house in 35 The Royal Crescent, Tidworth as a MOD contractors rent and I want to know, if I want to can I buy this property?

Asked on Jun 15 2013, General in Tidworth | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Ask the people who you pay rent to. They act for the owner and its the owner who will sell you the property. Hope that helps, Christopher

    Answered on Jun 18 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Tidworth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General