Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Where can I find subletting properties?

I need to rent a 5-6 bedroom house and sub rent it to overseas student.

Asked on May 24 2014, General in UK | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • I would be very careful you can't normally sublet I would ask in your local estate agents but as i mentioned its a fine line and can net you in trouble.

    Answered on May 29 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in UK questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General