Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How can I change my mortgage supplier?

I want to change my mortgage supplier as soon as possible, how can I do this?

Asked on Jul 16 2014, General in UK | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Hi, You can get in contact with a mortgage broker who will be able to find you a different mortgage to switch to. Best wishes, Amelia

    Web reference: http://

    Answered on Jul 16 2014, Report content
  • Sorry that link doesn't work. Try this:

    Web reference:

    Answered on Jul 16 2014, Report content
  • Before you decide to move your mortgage, check the paperwork and see if you can do so. Are there any charges to pay if you move within 2 or 5 years fixed period. Also speak to high street banks to see if they can get you a good rate, as some of the banks pay the legal cost to get your property re-mortgaged through them. If you require any further help please do not hesitate to ask me. Kind Regards Everest Estates

    Answered on Jul 22 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in UK questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General