Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Property listing abbreviations?

I am trying to figure out what the abbreviations on the property listing mean. Can someone please post a list of the most common abbreviations and their meanings please?

Asked on Jun 17 2017, General in UK | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • There are quite a few - would you mind posting the listing on here and one of us will attempt to help?

    Answered on Jun 19 2017, Report content
  • Right now the one that has me stumped is W/C. I'm also trying to figure out what double glazing (I know it has something to do with windows) is and well as what a HOB is.

    Answered on Jun 21 2017, Report content
  • Hi, W/C - is toilet. Double Glazing - essentially two panes of glass for extra insulation HOB - refers to the hob of an oven.

    Answered on Jun 25 2017, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in UK questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General