Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Exchange signature whilst abroad

Good afternoon, My wife and myself are in the process of moving to a new home. I work overseas and as such handed power of attorney to a friend. The house we were buying fell through after I left for work and my wife has subsequently found another. She has been told my POA no longer applies to this new address and that I will have to return home to complete. Is there a solution to this that does not involve me having to fly home. I'm at sea at the minute but am able to get documents home if an electronic form were to be sent for example.

Asked on Sep 3 2016, General in Wales | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Wales questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General