Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Council tax bands Brynmenyn Bridgend.

What is council tax band for 3 bed semi Hazel Mead Brynmenyn Bridgend?

Asked on Mar 6 2013, General in Bridgend | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi jinniebell, To find out what your tax band is, you can use the Valuation Office Agency's (VOA) website ( To get an accurate reading, you will need to know the postcode or street name for the property you refer to, after which you can find the band. In this village, they range all the way from A to I. Once you know this, you can use the local council's site to check what you would pay for your tax on a yearly basis in the new tax year beginning in April. Find these details by following the link below. Many thanks, Scott

    Web reference:

    Answered on Mar 8 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Bridgend questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General