Skip to main content Skip to footer

We have a home to sell, our son is living in it and paying rent, we would like to buy a home in Pembrokeshire, what are our options?

Can we release money to buy, or what are our options?

Asked on Jan 30 2010, General in Newport | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Possible ... go and see a mortgage arranger ... independednt one at your local agent. As they have access to the market. You be able to get a mortgage on the the one your son is in and you \may be able to use it on the one you want to buy. Take all your income and outgoings.

    Answered on Feb 7 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Newport questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General