Skip to main content Skip to footer

Where does an Estate Agent have to advertise the price offered for a repossession, and how soon after a sale had been agreed ?

I wish to make a higher offer but am not sure where I should look to find the necessary legal Notice of agreed amount/intention of submitting higher offer. Does the Estate Agent have to tell me if I contact them individually ?

Asked on Jun 1 2012, General in Wallasey | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • It depends what the bank/building society tells them to do. Just make the offer to the agent, but do it now. Sooner the better.

    Answered on Jun 3 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Wallasey questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General