Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council tax in Aldridge, West Midlands?

Can anyone tell me the cost of council tax for a 2 bedroomed flat in a band A area please?

Asked on Nov 17 2012, General in Walsall | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, We would suggest that you query this with the local council for the area who will be able to advise any charges for the property in terms of council tax.

    Answered on Sep 25 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Walsall questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General