Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

How to address a breach of agreement by letting agent

Property has been mismanaged by the letting agent who failed to maintain the property resulting in damage, loss of rent and tenants. They have breached several elements of their contract and taken little action to resolve the issues, passing the problem from one person to another. How can I change to a different agent and what are my rights?

Asked on Sep 28 2014, General in West Midlands | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in West Midlands questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General