Skip to main content Skip to footer

I want to contact the owner of 191 Cliffs Hollin Lane.

I went to view this property a few years ago when it first went up for sale. Unfortunately, I was not in position to buy it at the present time. Now I came back to look at it and it has been sold. Want to contact the new owner but don't know their names and want to make them an offer more than what they paid for it if they consider selling it.

Asked on Aug 6 2010, General in Bradford | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • A difficult one as you need to be careful your approach is not viewed as obtrusive. A letter to the house in the first instance is probably best, but you could also ask an agent to approach the owners on your behalf which appears more formal.

    Answered on Aug 10 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Bradford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General