Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Who lives at 50 Hallowes Park Road, Cullingworth?

Asked on Dec 20 2011, General in Bradford | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • I would just knock on the door. If I wanted to be discreet though, I would do a land registry search. This will only cost a few pounds and give you a copy of the title deeds. Which should have the current owners listed.

    Answered on Dec 21 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Bradford questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General