Skip to main content Skip to footer

I lost contact with close relative.

Does anyone in Melton Constable know where Mr & Mrs V Guy moved to? They lived at Ambergate, Ramsgate St, Edgefield until November 2004.

Asked on Oct 25 2011, General in Leeds | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1
  • You could check the land registry and perhaps contact the local authority for the area? Maybe try searching on the internet?! There is bound to be a website that can help. Good Luck.

    Answered on Feb 1 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Leeds questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General