Skip to main content Skip to footer

Selling a property part/Ex.

An estate agent who is selling my house has found a buyer to offer part cash (50%) and part exchange another house he's selling (value 50%). If I take the cash+house, I will market the house for sale immediately. Q - Does the agent receive the full fee on selling my house? Or 50% and the rest when I sell the 2nd property?

Asked on Sep 15 2013, General in Leeds | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • Hi, You would get 2 fees, you would get the fee for the original sale of the house and a fee for the sale of the 2nd house. We hope this helps.

    Answered on Sep 19 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Leeds questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General