Skip to main content Skip to footer

Ex-council or housing association?

Are Confer Flats, KT13 ex-housing association?

Asked on Dec 9 2011, General in Weybridge | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • We would suggest that you check with the Local Authority for the area. They will be able to provide you with all the information you require. Best Regards.

    Answered on Jan 31 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Weybridge questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General