Skip to main content Skip to footer

I own a flat in Wilmslow was purchased as a covenented scheme, I now want to sell what is the best way to sell?

Asked on Jun 13 2010, General in Wilmslow | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0
  • Hi Jake 32, You should be able to sell through any agent, as long as you obtain a market valuation from a qualified chartered surveyor and agree the figure with the council beforehand. You will also need to be aware that anyone wishing to purchase the property from you will be required to fulfil the same criteria that you were required to on purchase, E.G. They must be a first time buyer, Not owned a property in the last 2 years, Work for the NHS/Police etc. I would suggest reading the article below as this should answer all of your queries hopefully. If you feel things are still a little unclear then feel free to contact me

    Web reference:

    Answered on Nov 5 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Wilmslow questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General