Skip to main content Skip to footer

I currently get housing benefit, I want to rent letted flats or bungalows in Swindon. Is there any who accept benefit?

Asked on Feb 9 2010, General in Swindon | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • You might need a guarantor (someone who will guarantee you will pay your rent). Go and speak with the letting agents in your town. They wont bite!

    Answered on Feb 10 2010, Report content
  • Of course, some Landlords accept benefit claimants - you will need a guarantor (the person who promises to pay your rent if you fail to make payments) though. Have a look in the Adver tomorrow night - some private landlords will advertise that the accept "DSS" or call in at the agents on Commercial Road and ask. Good Luck

    Answered on Feb 22 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Swindon questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General