Skip to main content Skip to footer

Any problem neighbours or crime, are these ex council properties?

I live in Handsworth Crescent in a two bed house.

Asked on Apr 18 2009, General in Wirral | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Wirral questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General