Skip to main content Skip to footer

Entitlement of a 25% property deed?

I signed a deed of a property of 25% and now going through a divorce settlement, the other 75% is owned by 3 other people, although I did not contribute to this, do I own this 25% of deed? Thanks LB.

Asked on Feb 27 2013, General in Witney | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Witney questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General