Skip to main content Skip to footer

Council tax band yearly bill

Council tax band for Crofters Cottage, Chobham Road, Horsell, Woking

Asked on Aug 20 2012, General in Woking | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Try the website below, if it is not there, contact the council.

    Web reference:

    Answered on Aug 21 2012, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you contact the local council for your area. They will be able to advise what band your property is in and the charges that are applicable. When contacting the council it's best to say your full situation as you may be applicable for discount such as the 25% off if you are the sole occupant of the property.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Woking questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General