Skip to main content Menu with new notification Skip to footer

Buyer living abroad a non uk resident.

I am a non uk resident, living in china and wants to buy a house here in uk so please tell me the procedure.

Asked on Jul 29 2015, General in Wolverhampton | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Wolverhampton questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General