Skip to main content Skip to footer

What's the council tax on Eyre Street?

Asked on Jun 15 2012, General in Worksop | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Check the Council tax section on your local councils website which gives all the bandings and prices available.

    Answered on Jun 22 2012, Report content
  • Hi, For any questions in relation to council tax we would suggest that you get in contact with the local council for the area who will be able to advise you on what and your property is in and the charges. When in contact with the council it is best to state your situation as you may be entitled to discounts such as a 25% discount if you are the sole occupant.

    Answered on Sep 26 2013, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Worksop questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General