Skip to main content Skip to footer

Non-standard construction house.

What problems do they have? What to check-out? How to resolve?

Asked on Sep 6 2013, General in Yeovil | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • It will depend on the actual construction of the property as they can have different issues, in general the simplest way to resolve these is to brick up the exterior of the property and there are several specialist companies that can deal with this. they can also be challenging to get a mortgage on. I would be happy to discuss this on more detail with you.

    Answered on Jul 15 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Yeovil questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General