Skip to main content Skip to footer

Are there any firms that will cover my central heating and boiler, on a landlord policy?

Asked on Jan 11 2011, General in York | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1
  • I believe the British Gas homecare policy covers landlords. I have dealt with a few call outs for landlords under this policy. It may be best to give them a call and see what they say.

    Answered on Jan 13 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in York questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General