Skip to main content Skip to footer

Purchase of Property

I am a British Expatriate working in Papua New Guinea, I have several unencumbered property assets in Australia. I do not have an income in the UK. I have sufficient cash money to pay the required deposit, could I obtain a mortgage to purchase an investment property in the UK, for rental purposes?

Asked on Sep 29 2012, Home Finance in Billericay | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Billericay questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance