Skip to main content Skip to footer

I want to gift my fully cashed house to my 18 year old son

Can I gift it to him and will it make any difference to his university loans in the near future?

Asked on Oct 6 2011, Home Finance in Birmingham | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Birmingham questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance