Skip to main content Skip to footer

Can I get a bridging loan to purchase a property?

Can I get a Bridging Loan to secure the property I want while waiting for mine to sell? I am not working, but could perhaps rent out my property once I'd moved in while waiting for it to sell?

Asked on Apr 17 2011, Home Finance in Boston | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 1
  • The best thing to do is contact a financial advisor he should be able to sort this out, if you have a property at the moment with no mortgage on it then you might be able to do something there, the only thing that might be a stumbling block is that fact you have no income yet as you are not working.

    Answered on Apr 18 2011, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Boston questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance