Skip to main content Skip to footer

I need a place that takes housing benefits in Bournemouth area

Me and my cousin are looking 2 find a 2 bed flat, but we need a place that takes housing benefits.

Asked on Sep 2 2009, Home Finance in Bournemouth | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • The best thing to do is speak to the local authority and they will have a list of agents and landlords that will take dss. Also, you can try Gumtree as they have a lot of private landlords that will also take DSS.

    Answered on Nov 18 2009, Report content
  • Our agency do accept people on housing benefits at some of our properties as long as they can pass the references and provide a guarantor.

    Answered on Jul 6 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Home Finance in Bournemouth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Home Finance